There are two methods for resetting your password
1. Click on 'Forgotten Username' or 'Password' link on the Login page.
2. Type in your 'C2K email username' e.g. jbloggs657 into the 'Search by Username' field and click search.
The VLE will now send you a confirmation email to your school email address….this may take a few minute
- You can get this in school by clicking on the email icon on the desktop.
- If you are at home, you can pick up your email by clicking on this link C2K Email services.
- You must use your C2K username and C2K password to access this…obviously not your VLE one!
3. Click on the confirmation link in this email.
4. The VLE will then send you another email with a new, temporary password. Again, this may take a few minutes to come through. Copy this new password.
5. Just to confirm, the VLE will send you two emails in this process (you need both to change your password).
Return to the main VLE login page and use your new password.
Method 2 (Only use this if Method 1 has failed)
Click on the following link to contact the System Administrator. In your email give -
- Your Name
- C2K username
- A brief explanation of the problem
email System Administrator